Good to see you here!
Attend Introduction session for more details
Download your SQL Cheatsheet
By Completing this free
Lectures are Taken on Demand due to Heavy schedules.
ENTRY Free for Registered People only
NEXT BATCH START DATE Will be Informed to you by mail.
It’s an Oracle Database Developer Certification course with Placement guidance.
- WHO will give this database training?
– Pawan.Demla – an Experienced Professional from Capgemini.
(Read more on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/demlaip).
- WHERE it will be conducted?
– Usually we conduct these sessions on Aashee Tutorials premise ADD: 2nd floor above Shop #342,
Near Hira Book Seller,
Station Road,ShivajiChowk, Ulhasnagar-421003,Thane(MH)
–>Here are the other questions which might be important to you:
- WHAT I will get in this course?
– SQL Training.
– PL/SQL Training.
– Course Completion Certificate.
– Mock-up tests for Certification exam.
– Mock-up Interviews and off-campus placement tips.
– Certification Exam Material.
- HOW it is Beneficial to me?
– IT Industry prefers certified developers.
-Possible internship opportunity in Bagtag.in company.
-You will become a Database Professional who can work in any IT domain.
– SQL and PL/SQL forms the base of many systems such as HDFC Bank, Facebook, Flipkart etc.
WHAT I will be paid after this course?
After completion of this course and certification, when you apply for job as a certified Database Professional, you can expect the following salary range as per current market data:
–STARTING SALARY (average estimate):
–SALARY GROWTH (average estimate):
Click above images to open industry source data.
- HOW much will be its cost?
– SQL Training is free (like Air).
– PL/SQL Training costs less than your pocket-money.
- For latest information, please attend the Introduction session or contact us.
- WHAT is Pre-Requisite background needed for this course?
-BE in IT/CS.
-any logic programming.other Branch students can come for intro sessions to understand whether they can absorb the relevant knowledge.
- WHEN next Introduction lecture will happen?
– 27th December – 4:30pm sharp-Done
– 20th December – 4:00pm sharp –(DONE).
– 13th December – 4:00pm sharp –(DONE).
– 14th November – 4:00 pm sharp –(DONE).
- WHEN next Course Batch will Start?
- Next will be announced by mail.
- – 22th December,2014 -09th February,2015 -(DONE).
- WHAT will be Total duration of this course?
– Total: 30 hours including (18hrs SQL , 12hrs PL/SQL).
- WHAT will be its Batch timings?
Three Variants of class timings.
– S1 Morning: 9am-11am on Mon-Fri.
– S2 Afternoon: 11am-3pm on Sat-Sun.
– S3 Evening: 6pm-8pm on Mon-Fri.
For more clarification on this, please contact us.
- WHY are you conducting this course?
Recently, I visited my old engineering college in Mumbai where I met some students who were 2013 pass-outs with no Job offers after many tries. so they visited college placement officer and waiting outside his office for some assistance. Hence, I thought why not share this fundamental database knowledge to my fellow engineering buddies which might help them fetch a Job in multinational company like me, because long back I was also in same situation (Read more here: http://goo.gl/A1eM8).
We are conducting this noble sessions of knowledge sharing with the support of Bagtag.in Engineering Team and Aashee Tutorials.