Until Now, You heard many different stories of different themes like romance, action, adventure,craze,comedy,confusion,horror etc in movies, radios or online . From these how many stories you have read/heard about an “Average Guy like you who took a Step to Live his Dream”. This is story of one of the guy who got so fed-up with postponing his dreams in lure of a regular routine life like others in which he was travelling to and fro from home to office on each day for 2 continuous years in crowded trains of Mumbai.
One day! that Average Guy took a step which appeared to be horror as well as exciting to many of his peers. Suddenly he moved onto live his old dream by leaving all those external reasoning’s of his family and office work.
His old dream was: To Travel alone and spend time with unknown people.
That Guy, finally took a plunge to pursue a lone trip in different states of India. Although this is not such a big dream as before him, already many exceptional people in this world did more than what this average guy was up-to, like travelling alone to different harsh places like Antarctica, north pole etc. But Who cares! Being a regular middle class guy who was not even from well sound financial background and who already had many chores to look after such as being a consistent top performer in office and being an obedient son of the house. Taking a step for lone trip is worthwhile decision of his lifetime. Consequences might be dangerous, but as Scientist Einstein once quoted: “A Ship is always Safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for“.
That guy chose to travel around different regions of India almost traversing 5 states of India including destinations like: Vadodara,Anand,Khambat,Nadiad,Ahmedabad,Ajmer,Pushkar,Amritsar,Beas,Delhi,Agra,Gwalior and then back to home Mumbai.
Considering this journey, although it’s not a moon mission but it’s not less than that for a regular youngster of India who usually spends his most life in survival race of adulthood to perform his various responsibilities.
It was an Incredible Experience of Lifetime. Here are the parts of that experience that may assist you to take your plunge and get out somewhere:
PARTS of experience:
- Why I decided to pursue this Solo trip?
- How I arranged this solo trip?
- How I handled parents reaction to this solo trip thought?
- How this trip got started?
- Why I actually started this lone trip? (Refining…).
- First Stop: Gujarat (Refining…).
- Exploring more in Gujarat only (Refining…).
- Thinking about further Trip while in Gujarat (Refining).
- On my way to Rajasthan’s Ajmer (Refining…).
- Memorable Day in Ajmer Before I had to leave (Refining…).
- Reached Punjab’s Amritsar (Refining…).
- Amritsar Day 1 Intro Visits (Refining…).
- Amritsar Day 2 Before Morning (Refining…).
- Experienced Calm Day at Golden Temple (Refining…).
- Amritsar Day 3 a Day to remember at Beas Dera before leaving (Refining…).
- Reaching MP’s Gwalior for Stay before TAJ visit (Refining…).
- Experienced Inside Silence of Taj (Refining…).
- Back to Home (Refining…).
Hope it helps!